Ischemia, sinus rhythm, LV overload, repolarization disturbance. No past history of heart attack. What does ECG indicate?

had an ecg done this past weekend during a routine periodic health apprasial. it said Sinus rhythm , horizontal axis, slight intraventricular conduction delay, slight inferior repolarization disturbance, consider ischemia , LV overload or aspecific change, small negative T in aVF with negative T in III Borderline ECG. ummm in English this means? I looked up ischemia it appears that occurs when oxygen doesnt reach the heart. never had a heart attack , no sharp pains, no shortness of breath, no symptoms or a heart attack. they didnt shave the spots as they normally would have . explain
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012