Is urine pregnancy stick 100% accurate ?

My due date of periods was 18th of april but it skip and I do pregnancy test by Stick by my self which is +ve is it 100% accurate?
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
Dear Jasmene,missed period and positive pregnancy test means you are most likely to be pregnant.In very few cases false positive do come.Please talk it as positive and visit a doctor.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya's  Response
Hi! Jasmine,
The sensitivity and specificity of the pregnancy kits are quite high. But there are two ways of confirmation
First is by Ultrasonography of Uterus by transvaginal probe. Foetus can be visible.
Take two readings of beta-HCG levels over a period of two days. A significant increase suggests pregnancy.