Is this normal to drink at night and having frequent urination ?

My 2 year old drinks a lot during the night.... and pees the bed! My 2 year old son drinks at the most 3 sippy style cups of juice or water everynight. Problem is even with 2 diapers on he is wetting the bed and also wakes me up all night long for his drink. I change him at least 3 times, once before bed once in the middle of the night and then about 2 hours before he wakes up and he still pee the bed. Everyone says it could be something like diabetes or something as simple as a habit. If I tell him no he gets out of bed crying for his juice/water and won t go back to sleep until he gets it. PLease help!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011