Is this a normal thing to have sex at teen age ?

Hi, I Am 13 and me and my mates all of us aged 13 and 14 years old we all get together every week and have anal sex and give each other hand and blow jobs there is 4 of us is this a normal thing for us to be doing ? and we all get great pleasure from it.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
no i think that u should look at pics of girls and masterbate
  Anonymous's Response
that is not normal at the age of 13 and 14 you should be playing video games or reading books not having anal sex thank you
  Anonymous's Response
No, that is not normal . If this is something you do normaly I think you need to stop. Your still Very young and should wait for that one person to come. and by one person I do not mean four .
No it's not normal and your gay and I hate gays
shh don't tell them that's its not normal. yes its normal and its a good way to get that ads thing so go on butt pirates keep plugging away maybe someday you will grow up and be a big time pole smoker with a few yrs to live Fagggg
  Anonymous's Response
Stupid troll is stupid...although i did get a good laugh from this!
  Anonymous's Response
Yes, perhaps another method of pleasure would be better unless you need others to validate that you ALL are gay............
no that is not normal