I had sex In my teen age, is that bad ?

I had sex when i was twelve was that a bad idea ? please be prompt with your answer
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

Having sex is a normal physiological activity. But due to the serious consequences that it has, it is attached with some moral responsibility also. Indulging in any such activity at the age of 12 is a bit too early. At this age you are not ready to face the consequences and do not have the knowledge to avoid them.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Praveen Tayal

most people will have their own opinion, but is it bad to you? do you consider sex at a young age as bad.... if you decided to have it at that age, it was your choice, but you may have been a bit young.