Is this a heart attack ?

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It is unlikely to be an heart attack.. It may just be a muscle pain.. However, if you do not try to reduce your weight there are more chances of getting one.. Hence plan now to reduce your weight..You can consider availing the diet plan for weight reduction from the get a diet plan service provided in this website for a better physical and cardiac health...