Is there chance of getting pregnant without ejaculating the sperms inside ?

I had sex twice wearing a condom and both times i ejaculated... later on i had sex without a condom and did not ejaculate. Can the sperm around my penis from the previous two times impregnante the female even though I didnt ejaculate the third time? PS- My penis came in conact with light before the third time and there was atleast a 40 minute gap between the second and 3rd time
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
If you didnt wash thoroughly with soap and water after you ejaculated the first 2 times,there is a small chance that your semen may have been mixed with the pre cum.The chance is small but definitely there.