Is there any test available by which actual situation of TSH and drug suppliment can be assessed ?

Hi I have following results of thyroid profile which were from 2008, 2009 and 2011 blood test reports respectively. TSH (2.33, 2.43, 2.33), T3 (65, 64.9, 42.32), T4 (2, 1.8, 1.9), FT3 (1.87, 2.87, NA), FT4 ( 1.45, 1.62, NA) In year 2008 and 2009 , my dr advised not to take any thyroid suppliment as Ft3 and Ft4 are normal. But I feel physical and mental tiredness and increased wt from 82 to 85 and now 89 kgs. Pls suggest if there is any test by which actual situation and drug suppliment can be assesed. In case I need to visit to a particular hospital or dr. in india Pls suggest
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011