Is there any tablet to stop my periods ?

am a 25yrs married women........actually my period was started today....we hav a program to go out of station tommorow.........is there any remedy 2 decrease my bleeding ............plz give me suggestion am a 25yrs married women........actually my period was started today....we hav a program to go out of station tommorow.........is there any remedy 2 decrease my bleeding............plz give me suggestion
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
HI
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
No, there is no way to reduce the flow. Its your body's natural discharge, cannot be stopped or altered. If you experience heavy flow, you must find the cause and get it treated accordingly.
One home remedy you can try is- application of cold towels to lower abdomen, helps reduce flow.
Takecare