Is there any side affect of fertyl 50 mg tablet ?

Doctor suggest to me used fertyl 50 mg from 2nd of my periods but i used from 1st day of my periods is there any affect to me, my age is 27 yrs and higt 5.3 and i used only four days and i forgot on 5th day
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is common mistake done by people
you need not to worry
start the medicine from 6th day
it will be effective even if miss for a day
but dont forget it to frequently
it is better to start it from the 2nd day ,but if you have start it from day 1 it is okay
be relax

i hope i answered your question

General & Family Physician Dr. Dhananjay's  Response
No it wont cause any effect on u, but ideally u should have followed your doctors advice, more over u have not completed the course also, it is generally taken for 5 days course. completed course will yield u better result, consult your doctor and take complete course during next cycle. take care... bye...