Is there any risk of getting pregnant after having period?

hi doc good afternoon my self neelam. i need your help to know something. 26jan/2013 i had my period it got ended on 28jan. in between 29jan to 4feb. I had taken 3 ipill tablet. now i got my period today morning around 7 clock . i am worried that i got my period very early then my date . so i just want to know that is there is any problem. is there is any rick of getting pregnant after having period. i should i do now is very thing ok or i need to consult any doctor
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Welcome to HCM,
You got period on26th and ended on 28th, again you had taken I-pill.
Again bleeding you got might be due to withdrawal bleeding.
There is no chance of having pregnancy at this stage.
Ok and bye.