Is there any reason for occasional breast pain in the left breast ?

Hello i am in my teenage years and i felt this coming and going pain in my left breast one morning. It wasn t there earlier in the day- at around 5 am but then at 7, when i opened my eyes, it was there. I touched it and felt it to see if i would feel some pain but i didn t; I only feel it when it comes. Then around nigh time it dull out and was just pulsating_ if i may say it like that... then the next day nothing and now I m feeling it a little again just occasionally poking . i don t want to involve my parents at all there is- no need to disturb them and its not a good idea to go to the hospital just so doctors can take care of me for the smallest things so before it happens to be nothing else but my angry irregular periods deciding to charge on a spot it doesn t hit often,(though they already stopped) I m requesting help on whether it s anything to worry about or... well anything. thank you PS:Please don t tell me to go see a doctor- at least not yet.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010