Is there any problem to conceive as we always use lubricator while having intercourse ?

I am 26 years old female.married for last 2 and half years.Me and my partner need to use a lubricator every time we make love else it is very painful.Will there be any problem if i want to conceive in near future.Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might having dry vagina causing this problem.
This may be due to lack of lubrication fluid coming while doing may be due to some oestrogen deficiency.
Consult your Obst and get physically examined before conception.
You should not worry.
Ok and bye.