Is there any problem in using Fluorometholone (0.1%) for my affected cornea as it is causing severe headache ?

I m 36 yrs. After redness in eyes, it affected cornea and vision not clear. So, my doctor prescribe Fluorometholone (0.1%) sterile ophthalmic suspension 4 times for 2 weeks and continue 3 times for 5 days & 2 times for 5 days and stop. After using this medicine i m suffering from heavy headache . Is there any problem to use this medicine, i heard that it s a steroid, please reply. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011