Is there any possibility of contracting HIV by exchanging saliva and what tests should I under go to confirm ?

i m 23yrs old male.yesterday i had done sex wit a prostitute.this is my first sex experience and lost my virginity to her.i dont know she is having HIV positive or not. while doing sex we lip locked each other for more than 5mins and exchanged our saliva and also she had done oral sex(licked my penis) to me without condom and drank my cum... i never done any oral sex to her(not licked her vagina)...but inserted my finger there to satisfy her...and not done anal sex.... but we hugged each other and i kissed & bited all over her body...bited her nipples and breast VIGOROUSLY and done sex with condom twice... i dont know HIV virus will b present in saliva there any chance to get HIV virus please tell me what are all the test i have to take and where...and save my life....
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012