Is it possible to get an HIV from blowing balloon if the seller was HIV +ve ?

i have a query about hiv infection.Recently I bought a water balloon from a balloon seller for my daughter.when i reached home the balloon got deflated n i blew air in it again.can you please tell me whether i am at risk of getting hiv from blowing the balloon if the balloon seller was hiv positive.i dont have cracked lips.i have heard that the hiv virus gets killed in a very short time outside human body and saliva doesnt cause hiv transmission
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011