Is there any other option than removing the uterus in one with bulky uterus and fibroids ?

i am having uterine fibroid which is formed on the outer wall of the uterus . i am 42 years old. i have bulky uterus. for the past 6 months i looked very pale and unhealthy. i am taking ayurvedic medicines from 2 months and been suggested to go for scaning after a month. the doctor suggests that since the fibroid is formed on the mouth of the uterus it can be cured. however, the stomach part looks bulged. may be i do not follow good dietary measures and due to work pressure do not exercise properly. please suggest a healthy dietary measure and exercise routine. my gynac suggested that removal of uterus is the only remedy because removing fibroids has a chance of re-occuring. can i save my uterus
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012