Is there any medication to abort one month pregnancy, even though took unwanted 72 pill after the sex ?

i did sex wid my gf on 8th july and she took unwanted 72 bt it didnt work now what should i do .....we cant go to meet doctor so please prescribe some medicine 4 her so dat we can tackle problem.........we cant choose surgery 4 dis i have 2 take him out it is if there is any medicine who will work please suggest me....... sorry sir i m so fed up dat i wrote date of sex wrong sorry it was on 8 th july actually after having sex i gave her unwanted 72 to take bt he was having some bleeding on 28th july bt after dat she thought dat she is pregnant ...and she took mifegest kit two days ago but it didnt work so sir please help me out.............dis is d detail i had .........and she is saying she will die and nothing else .......she is not talking 2 me after dat she is saying leave me alone
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned how many months she is pregnant. If you had intercourse on 8th of September 2010,and if she had conceived then, she should already have delivered the baby by now.
If you have made error in mentioning the month, there is no other way but to consult a gynecologist, get an ultrasound scan done to confirm pregnancy, location and duration of pregnancy and only then proper method of terminating the pregnancy can be decided.
There is no home remedy to terminate pregnancy.