Is there any interrelation between nose bleeding and headache?

Hi, I m 13 and since Wednesday have had a fever of 103 f., a horrible headache, and vomiting. I felt better today, however I m very weak. Then at 4:30 pm both of my nostrils started bleeding heavily (even for a nose bleed). The nose bleed reapeted itself at around 10:30 pm, but this time I had EXTREME pressure behind my jaw joint on the right side. I have never had a nose bleed in my life except for when I was 4. Is this something serious?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011