Is there any home remedy to get rid of intestinal worms and is it infectious ?

I am 13 and my weight is 33.5kg This is about human intestine worms, more specifically pinworms, 1. Can they be as small as 1mm?(because i keep itching everywhere on my body) 2. If you see a doctor and got the medicine for it, how to you keep any more unhatched eggs around the house or on your clothes from infecting you again?( cause i went to the doctor before and ate the medicine but somehow my itching got back after a month) 3. Is it a bad thing to have worms inside you? 4. Is there a way to kill these worms by eating something not a medicine(something like orange or lettece)?(cause I really don t want to bother my mum again to take me to the doctor after only just a month) 5. how do you keep other people from getting infected in your family when you have them?(I don t want my mum to get the same thing) 6.does doing sports such as swimming kill them off gradrually?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011