Is there any cure for pulsating clitoris and rocking legs that keep me awake at night ?

I am finding it impossible to sleep as I have to keep moving my legs or rocking to keep active. Worse is my clitoris is extremely aroused masturbation relieves but it comes back within 20 minutes. I have tried to ask but just get a funny smile. It is after 1am and I have a pulsating clitoris and legs that want to run
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
if you are not involve in exessive sexul activity and it is happening you can contact to good homeopathic physician he value your this particular symptom along with all your body symptoms and and you will be ok within few days
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you are very excited sexually.
To calm down you can do masturbation.
Avoid seeing porno or sexy videos.
Before going to bed go for reading good books,magazines and prey the god.
Do some physical work or exercise during day time.
ok and bye.