Is there any chances of pregnancy as my fiancee was in her ovulation period and we had unprotected sex but did not ejaculate inside her ?

i had unprotected sex. which is the first time we make it. there is a bleed on my fiancée as it is her 1st time. she is in her ovulation period. as i remember i didnot ejaculate inside her. however im afraid that i had pre- ejaculation or ejaculate only little semen without realising it. we did it on saturday morning.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Hello man,
I am here to solve your concern.
First the bleed on your fiancee is normal due to rupture of hymen.
If it is just few drops than dont worry.
The wound will heal soon.
As you did unprotected sex and you think your fiancee is in ovulation time than give her some morning after pills for contraception.
Good luck to both of you.
General & Family Physician Dr. Kimberly Martin's  Response
Hello ahmadfaizrazali. Thanks for visiting If your fiancee is in her ovulation period and any of your sperm got into her vaginal canal, she possibly is pregnant. Pre-ejaculate does have semen in it as most people do not realize this fact.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly