Is there any chances of getting TB infection from the person who is taking medication for the past 3 months & if it is so which medication i should undergo with ?

Hi,i recently kiss my girl nd we xchanged salivas, she is been suffering frm tubercular lymphadenopathy . She is under medication frm past 3 months. Are dere any chances of me getting the TB infection If yes what type of test shud i get it done and what are immediate medices which can stop the bacteria from gettin spread in my body and effect my immune system..plz reply fast as early action can save me and my love life.Thank u
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011