Is there any chance of pregnancy in oral sex?

This is going to sound dumb. I am a worrier, though, so I must ask. My fiance and I were fooling around recently, all oral sexual activity. Absolutely No penetration occurred (No vaginal sex). Is there a remote possibility I could become pregnant as a result of this? We were careful, but if by some change his sperm was exposed to(or near) my vagina, what is the likelihood of this leading to pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012

Thanks for your query,

There is absolutely no chances of pregnancy in case of oral sex. Pregnancy can only occur if semen gets assess to vagina by any means. So in your case chances are extremely rare. So dont worry.

Take care and best of luck..

Hope it helps..
  Anonymous's Response
can never get pregnant with oral sex.its only when sperm enters vagina,cervix,utereus,fallopian tubes.