Is there any chance of getting pregnant without doing intercourse ?

if me and my boyfiend were just messing around he was rubbing his penis on my butt and precum got on the crack and i tried wiping it asap is there a chance it slipped in me and got me pregnant? I m a virgin as well. We werent waring underwear. I haven t started my period but I m very irregular.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
If you did this act during safe period you have not to worry,otherwise there are chances of getting pregnancy as even one sperm migrating in the vagina can cause pregnancy.
ok and bye.