Is there any chance for my height to increase as I am 23 years old ?

hi sir i m 23 year old male. now is it possible to increase my height. at present m 5.4inch height. so please advise can i grow more taller..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Height growth stops by 21 years age. There is no possibility of natural increase in height. You can eat healthy fresh fruits and vegetables, high protein diet like nuts, pulses, soya, eggs, lean meat, chicken, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly to have good physique which will make you appear fit and taller.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
You cannot increase your height after 21 yrs.Also there is no medicine to increase your height.There are lots of bogus medicine that claim to increase your weight.Do not fall in their traps.You can attain height that your family has.take care