Any chance of increasing height after age of 23 years?

hi this is suneel, i was born on 1990 sept so now i am runnig 23 and now my height is 5.5 is there any chance of increasing height now. I have seen so many review comments on web sites saying as use these pills or follow this website guidlaince you can increase your height by 2-4 inches, I thougt of going there please suggest me is there any chance of incresing height. my dad was around 5.7 or 5.8 so please let me know the solution
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Critical Care 's  Response
Dear Suneel

Unfortunately, height increases only during puberty. After the age of puberty, the ends of bones (which is responsible for height) stops growing.

There are lot of quacks and websites claiming to grow height. As a doctor, I am not aware that any of these treatment do help.

So, sorry to say these options like pills etc don't help.