Is there a problem in my sperm ?

hi i want to know to male spurm bacteria . i make the relation with my girl friend before 6 month and that time she get pregnat but we don t want the child so we drop that child through using of injection to consult with a doctor after that his period not come on time and it come in 20 days duration. i had again make the realtion when her period finish and i lisent that when you make the relation sudden after period then there is chance to be preganat but my girl friend not be pregant so i doubt on my self is there any problem in my spurm or is there any chance to not making my spurm bacteria or she have the problem ???? please suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.You have got some miscoception in your mind,immediately after periods there is no ovum(female egg) means there is no risk of pregnancy.The most fertile period is in the middle of the cycle,you if the girl has unprotected sex during this time,there are chances of pregnancy.You are absolutely normal,do not worry.
wishing you good health.