Is there a possibility of STD through Brazilian wax where they use the same wax stick ?

Hello Doctor, I decided to get a Brazilian wax at a local nail salon rather than my normal aesthetician because she was booked. I noticed halfway through the wax that the women was redipping the wax stick. I have researched the possibility of an std including hpv , hiv , hepatitis types, etc. Many websites give different information. Am I at risk? I get tested every six months even though I am in a long term monogamous relationship. I am extremely nervous and just want an accurate answer. Thank You
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012