Is there a chance of having third testicle or is just a swelling ?

hi im 14 years old and i have what i think is a third testicle its on top of my left testicle and its almost the same size and kind of attached to it its a little softer and ive had it for as long as i can remmber! i never thought about it until now and im kind of worried when i look at it looks like a third testicle or a lump im a little scared and dont know what to do any help please? and also it doesn t cause any pain when i touch it or anything! oh just when i was getting into bed when i lay down i noticed that it was gone? i check and i could kind of feel it and it feels like maybe its the tube thats swells up and when i stood back up it started to swell up again after a while it keeps going and coming away is it just swelling?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011