Is there a chance of false positive in HPT after intake of b-longf and evion forte tablets ?

Hello doctor Im 24 yr old married woman.we have been planning for a baby for the last 3-4 months. last month when i went to doctor. she conducted various tests and said everything was normal(including my husbands sperm count) and has advised me to take b-longf and evion forte tablets . My period was due on 11th(i.e yesterday) and i have symptoms like sore breasts ,swollen ankles and food cravings etc.I tested today evening using home pregnancy kit. It was positive. Does taking the above tablets cause false positive??
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012