Is the notion of legs getting thinner due to excessive sex true ?

hi doctor , i am 30 married 7 months back and i have been having sex thrice a week for the last 7 months. now i find my thies and calf quite thinner then earlier. before marriage my legs were very healthy and fatty secondly i have gained 5kg more though i was 85 post marriage but now i am 90. but only my legs have been thinner. one more thing people say that by doing enough sex legs get turned as of flat on back sex posture. is it true? plz help me.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Syed,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,

Sex does not cause any side effects like this, usually men put on weight after marriage due to their altered food habits, actually sex is very good exercise which burns good calories, to reduce ur wt go for regular morning walk, avoid junk food, have healthy food. Continue ur sexual life as usual since its bondage between to body n soul.

Hope I have answered ur question.