Will legs gets thinner if having sex for 3 days a week ?

hi doctor , i am 30 married 7 months back and i have been having sex thrice a week for the last 7 months. now i find my thies and calf quite thinner then earlier. before marriage my legs were very healthy and fatty secondly i have gained 5kg more though i was 85 post marriage but now i am 90. but only my legs have been thinner. one more thing people say that by doing enough sex legs get turned as of flat on back sex posture. is it true? plz help me.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
u have good observe skill
what u have is not due to sex but it is hormonal effect on fat that cause redistribution of fat from peripheral to central site
so dont worry
do regular exercise like walking,jumping ,swimming to maintain ur body good
sex is type of exercise and not cause leg weaker
eat healthy diet