Is the internal anal sphincter not supposed to open even a little bit ?

when i put my hands very close to my anal sphincters and pull away ( as if im trying to open the hole) the internal sphincter parts a little little little bit. the hole widens almost 1/4 of a milimeter. is this supposed to happen? or is the internal anal sphincter not supposed to open even a little bit?? my question it ok to see the internal anal sphincter only a LITTLE bit getting wider?? or is this indication of sphincter loosness? i want to make sure i have no sign of sphincter loosness....
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011