Is it a matter of worry if the internal anal sphincter opens up a little bit ?

when i put my hands very close to my anal sphincters and pull away ( as if im trying to open the hole) the internal sphincter parts a little little little bit. the hole widens almost 1/4 of a milimeter. is this supposed to happen? or is the internal anal sphincter not supposed to open even a little bit?? my question it ok to see the internal anal sphincter only a LITTLE bit getting wider?? or is this indication of sphincter loosness?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Hi Thanks for the question
I feel this is normal, no need to worry, if you have pain. However, at the same time, perhaps there is no need to put the finger as it may sometime introduce infection and is not a healthy habit. Wish you good luck