Is quitine tablet appropriate for aches in the head,ear ,jaw with banging sound in the ears ?

Hello My Name is Angel, am suffering from Head pain, Ear Pain, Jaw Pain, I cant bare any noise, and also my foot is Painey, am hearing songs in my ears,if am hearing any sound suddenly I got head ache, I cant sleep in night, we did CT Scan , Mri Scan, but found nothing, I visit Ent docter also they taking sinus Scan, but that is also normal, but still got headache and ear pain,3days back I went to physiologist docter, docter said this is some cell changes in ur brain so don’t worry, you will be al right soon, and she gave me qutipine tablet, I feel little bit better now, but not fully, plz tell me this tablet is ok, and tell me what are the fruits and vegetables I can eat.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011