Is provera capsule useful in getting regular periods and what are the side effects ?

hi i m 18 years of age i got my last period 11feb 2011 but now still my periods are all test reports are normal also hb level.i m not in any kind of stress also.can i take the tablet PROVERA 2.5mg?will it work and will my periods become normal?any sideefects of this tablet?whats the method of taking this tablet plz tell me the treatment.i want regular periods every month.plz answer my all questions i shall be v thankfull to u.thanx
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
As you have irregular period you have to under gone hormonal treatment for about 3-4 months.
Consult your gynaec and seek his advice.
In such case self medication always to be avoided
ok and bye.