Is nordette effective even after 127 hours ?

me and my boyfriend used the withdrawal method the first time we did it last june 8,AM, being paranoid and took nordette just now, today is june 13,PM ( so today is the 5th day but not necessarily 120 hours)...will that be still effective? will i not get pregnant? thanks. please reply i need help. Doc to be exact i took the tab nordette after 127 hours..will it still be effective please help me...
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Don't worry. The combined OCP can be taken within 5 days. You should be safe. FOLLOW WITH THE SAME DOSE AFTER 12 HOURS OF THE 1ST DOSE. Relax. Don't get tensed. Go on with your daily routine.