Is nido milk good for kids ?

Hi Doctor , My name is savita. i live in dubai. I have one baby boy 3 years old. we are giving him Nido for kids 3-6years. somebody told me that nido milk is not good kids. Is it correct doctor if so could you please adivce me which milk good for the kids after 3 years.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
For a three year old child u can give whatever u people eating in ur house.
Avoid artificial foods as for as possible.
balanced diet with carbohydrates, protein , fat , minerals are enough.
thanks
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Nido milk is specifically designed for the body requirements of children 3 years and above. You need not worry and continue using this milk for your son. Since he must be eating all kinds of food by now, you can supplement with normal milk also that we use for adults.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drtayalrakhi@gmail.com

2 users find this helpful

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.