Small child, likes drinking nido milk, weight gain. Safe to continue milk?

hello son loves drinking nido milk. is it good to give nido mil?,my son will be 3 years coming jan. i gt nido thrigh my sister.i also noticed that weight gain after drinking nido...nd we r quite happy with the result.previously my son was very fusy eater.kindly advice if we can continue nido milk powder for r son.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Are you using Nido junior specific for 1-3 years.
You can use it if it agrees for a few months more but not absolutely essential to go thro the problem of getting it from somewhere.
You can use the local milk available as the child is already 3 yrs old and will be on all solid food bynow.Take care