Is my weight in a good level ?

I am 5 feet tall and weigh 115 lbs, is that normal or should I weight less ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hi Diana,
Thanks for coming to HCM.
Weight should be in accordance with the height to maintain a Body mass index(BMI) of 18.5-24.9. The formula for calculation is weight in kilogram divided by square of height in meter.
In your case it is 22.5. so you are in normal range......congratulations...

Best wishes
  Anonymous's Response

You already seem should look on to having a well baalnced diet and put on few more pounds. How old are you now?

i am 20y old ,i am so thin i want to put weight and fat in my body in a month. tell me about some capsule or power which have no side effect.