Is it true that I will be able to conceive only through test tube baby ?

i recently went through a HSG test and the report says right tubal occlusion and left cornual occlusion I have problems in my periods and have not conceived a baby yet. as per doctors instructions i went through a HSG scan and the report defines normal uterus right tubal occlusion left cornual occlusion. and my doc told i cant conceive a baby anymore other than going through test tube baby. is it true.? please answer. i m too nervous and anxious. My age is 24 and i have been married for almost 2 years.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011