Is it safe to travel long journey by bus or train during pregnancy

Hi,my last period was on 14th february and i missed my next period (usually have regular period) I did a home pregnancy test and its +ve. but now i need to travel by bus and train it involves 12 hours journey (One way). and i have to be back after five days which involves the same time journey. What should i do ?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Train will be better option, as no jerks. Bus journey is not safe, and may cause nausea as well.
First trimester requires a bit extra care. Have a safe journy.

For further queries -