Is it safe to take while taking Metronidazol 500mg for BV?

Hi there! I m currently prescribed Adderall 30mg. Is it safe to take while taking Metronidazol 500mg for BV? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi .adderall is used for attention deficit and narcolepsy . it is an amphetamine and act via system that metronidazole does not . it is safe together with it . what you have to look for is avoid strictly benzodiazipines and any other form of anti depressants which strongly interact with adderall and hypertensive emergencies can occur . consult your doctor before you take any medication with it . have a good health and stay well . thanks and good luck .