Is it safe to take regestrone tablets to postpone periods while trying to get pregnant?

hello doctor, i am planning to get pregnant with my second baby this cycle is of 25 the same time if don t get pregnant i want to postpone my periods as i have a function at home on 6th is it safe to take regestrone tablets while trying to get pregnant?is it safe to take this tablet once ia have concieved?pls reply.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
There is no harm in taking Regesterone if you have conceived.However there is no need for postponing periods if you have already conceived and wont be getting your periods anyway!