Is it safe to take progyluton during taking clomid and if i got pregnant will it affect the baby?

hi Dr, im 29 years old female 157cm, 44 kg started to have irregular menstrual periods since 2 years,change in pattern of bleeding followed by deep pelvic pain radiating to the rectum,i went to the ER and discovered to have a RT ovarian cyst 3cm, i took birth control pills for 3 months but once i stopped treatment the condition reoccurred,i have been married since 1 year and trying to conceive, i went to a gynecologist and diagnosed to have polycystic ovarian disease by us,hormonal investigations showed elevated LH/FSH value otherwise normal prolactin,tsh. i also did histosalpingiography and was normal, semen analysis for my husband was normal, my dr recomended me to induce ovulation by clomid 5o mg started on CD 2 and prescribed me also progyluton to take on CD 5 and to start scanning my ovaries from day 9 my question is it safe to take progyluton during taking clomid and if i got pregnant it may affect the baby, and would it affect my pregnancy if i stopped it and lead to abortion? thank you for your time
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011