Is it safe to take morning after pill frequently?

I had inprotected sex after first starting my birth control about 1 week and 3 days into it. He didnt cum inside me but there was semen everywhere around my vagina , and there was precum that definitely got inside me. Ive already taken the morning after pill 2 times in the last 2 weeks. What should I do? Is it safe? Should I take the morning after pill again, or just not worry about it?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

its advisable to take morning after pill after every act of unprotected sexual intercourse within 72 hours.
You can safely take it and there is no cause for concern
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K