Is it safe to take dolonex dt 20 mg for heavy flow and pain during periods ?

my gynecologist suggested i take 20 mg of dolonex dt when i have my period . I have periods and it aches a lot with heavy flow . i went through an ultrasound and checkups and there doesnt seem to be any problem. the doc says heavy bleeding and pain happens to some people and maybe reduced after the person has a child. I am advised to take 2 tablets of dolonex dt after food (breakfast) on the 1st day and one tablet after food (breakfast) on the next three days to reduce bleeding and pain I have tried taking another tablet called spasmo proxyvon before and it dint help It does help a little but i am concerned about my health. Is it dangerous?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012