Is it safe to take diazepam with methamphetamine?

Whenever I do smoke meth (which is 10x/month MAX), I like to take 5 mg of Diazepam, wait til it kicks in a little, and then smoke some weed. Every now and then, I'll have a beer or a couple shots to take the edge off the comedown as well before I take the Diazepam.

However, every now and then, I get a pretty bad tension headache as a result of the comedown. I usually always drink plenty of water, make sure I eat something (even if it's just milk), and I'll take a 5 mg Diazepam. If the headache doesn't go away, I might either take the other 5mg Diazepam, and/or an Aleve. One time, my back was aching so bad I took a 5mg of Baclofen. And in between I'll be smoking weed. Sometimes the headache just lingers though and that is what keeps me awake all night.

My question though is, I do my best to research mixing of different drugs and I have a general idea of what is ok to take with what. Plus, I always try to keep it in low dosages. 5mg-10mg at most, and I don't take them together at the same time. I just wanted to clarify whether all these things are ok to take after smoking crystal meth.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013