Is it safe to take Vitex if I get scanty periods lasting only for a day ?

I went off birth control in february 2011 and had one normal period in march. I feel bloated crmapy and fatigue all the time. When me and my boyfriend had sex I bled only during intercourse on two seprate occasions and then it went away ( No stds or ifffection we have been tested). I have spotted in may which I finally thought was my period but it on lasted a day and then gone and now June 29th I started spotting again only this time I had blood to now it is yet again gone on brown spotting, not even that now. I was on birth control Lutera for about 7 years. My Boyfriend and I are TTC but it is impossible without ovulation ...But I dont know if I am even doing that. What could be wrong with me? Its been 5 months and my emotions and bodies outa control. IS Vitex safe to try?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
as u r taking lutera for 7 years ,this may be due to its effects
u have some hormonal imbalance in ur body and this is the reason why u develop such symptoms.
u must consult gynecologist as he is the dr who will help u .
dont take any pills or medicine ur own .
there is no question of std or dont worry about it.